ClearRoute is the centerpiece of Concise Mobile's solution. ClearRoute is a feature-rich application that utilizes simple, intuitive screens to minimize training costs and allow seamless implementation. Concise engineers spent over a year in design and development to produce the right product: software that meets complex DSD requirements in a simple and clear-cut fashion.
Written in Microsoft C# and based on the Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework, ClearRoute contains the essential functionality that DSD companies require. Data is stored and accessed via Microsoft's relational SQL Server Compact Edition database which ensures data integrity and reliability. Developed with Microsoft's latest tools, ClearRoute runs on any Windows-based platform, allowing staged phase out of older devices and maximization of past investments.
ClearRoute is highly adaptable: straightforward configuration settings define business rules at the route, customer, and item levels. Configurable elements include defining a route as a sales route, a delivery route, or a combination route. Customer accounts can be configured with different pay types, invoice formats and headers, AR collection, retail price printing, PO number collection and printing, and much more.
An example feature: Signature capture. An essential DSD workflow element, signature capture provides proof of delivery and provides a guarantee for on-time collections. ClearRoute collects a digital signature at delivery time, prints the signature image on the invoice document, and uploads the invoice document to the host system for archival retention.
ClearRoute Partial Feature List
- Sales, presales and delivery
- Full-featured inventory movement transactions
- Customer-planned/build-to orders
- Accounts receivables (AR) collection
- Comprehensive pricing/promotion/taxes
- Authorized products by account
- Customer route book lists
- Non-service tracking
- Unlimited sales history
- Signature capture
- Equipment tracking
- Wireless printing
- Extensive reporting
- Route and customer messaging
- Settlement and cash reconciliation
- Inventory management and reconciliation
- Barcode scanning
- Empties and deposits
- Full service vending
- Split invoices
- National accounts logic
- Multiple-location inventory: Bins, warehouses, cages, etc.
- Flexible route scheduling: alternating, every third week, etc.
- Route load request support